Sabado, Agosto 6, 2011

LCD Journal

June 20-26,2011

II-A
Group 2

Rain,rain go away I just want to play. Its cold its wet the surface was full of rainy sweat. At this week my life become water. Me and my groupmates clean the outside portion of our room it was full of dry leaves,tree branches and also some plastic materials. As a group cleaners we clean those waste together and it develops clean surroundings and also friendship. That's our way to help nature. In my own way the candy wrappers that was a trash for other people and also for me even i throw them everywhere I just kept it on my pocket and when I found a proper trashcan I throw all of them inside it. The mineral water bottles that I used even I throw them I just Bring it home and use it again as drinking bottles. I usually turn off the unnecessary light and plug out the unuse appliances. For that simple things in this rainy week I help nature to be balance and those are the things I had done to make my low carbon diet.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento