Linggo, Agosto 7, 2011

LCD Journal

June 4-10,2011

Since that I'm aware to the things that are happening to our environment.I need to contribute to the healing of our environment by my little own ways. By the past days I avoid using plastics. I unplug the electronic devices when it is not in use. I dispose my waste properly and recycle the non-biodegradable trash. When it's raining it's also cold so there's no need for me to use electric fan. Being a II Special Science Class A, we have so many homeworks and responsibilities to be done. So instead of watching TV I spend my time to finish this tasks to earn good grades and knowledge and also to contribute to the wise use of energy. I also maintain the cleanliness of my surrounding in order to help our mother earth. I wish that the other students should also do this and give importance to the things around them especially to what nature gives to them or us.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento